Saturday, June 16, 2012

Proven Fact

The title of this blog is The Mouth Speaks... it is referencing a verse from the bible. Matthew 12:34 says "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."  Jesus at that time was talking to the pharisees but still this is true for us today.  What pours out of us is ULTIMATELY what is in us! Angry bloggers who bash groups of people, ideas etc. are generally ANGRY PEOPLE!  I guess that is why I have not written in the blog for so long... MY HEART HAS BEEN SLEEPING!  It has been EMPTY!  Nothing to share that is worth sharing.  Don't get me wrong I am a total chatter box and I ALWAYS have something to say, however taking the next few verses into consideration I am glad I have not blogged just to be an active blogger. You see, verses 36 &37 of Matthew 12 go on to say "every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgement. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."   WOW!  that is challenging to meditate on.  How many "IDLE" words do I speak daily... weekly... monthly... and yearly!  

My heart for this blog from the onset was to share my heart... but only my heart for GOD.  Not my flesh heart that desires to complain about this or that, instead of thankfulness... Not my negative heart that is focused on the broken things of the world instead of the beauty created by GOD!  Not my fearful heart that is AFRAID of change, of failing, of what tomorrow may bring, instead of TRUSTING in the ONE who has the plan!  Not my disorganized, lazy, unforgiving heart, instead of the HEART GOD IS CREATING, or at least the one HE desires to create in me. The heart that CAN DO ALL THINGS through HIM because HE IS MY STRENGTH!

My desire for this BLOG is to share a transformation, as GOD continually is changing, transforming, developing and filling my heart with MORE and MORE of HIM! 

It is a PROVEN FACT, out of the ABUNDANCE of the HEART the MOUTH SPEAKS!  LORD as the psalmist wrote in Psalm 45 , help my heart to be OVERFLOWING with a good theme!

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting my friend...this is truth and I need to hear it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete